- Make sure the surface is cool and dry. (Do not apply to hot surfaces or in direct sun.)
- Scrub surface with an all purpose cleaner and or water spot remover, rinse clean, and allow to dry.
- Use ERASER to remove any residue left by the APC or oil film and wait until the cleaned area is completely dry.
- Wet the applicator with 5-6 drops of DLUX and spread evenly across the surface.
- Let cure for 1 minute before buffing.
- in the case of wheels, apply to full face then buff, then full rear barrel allow 1 minute cure then buff
- Allow the surface to cure for 1-3 hours without any moisture on its surface.
- Completely cured with NO rain requires 24 hours. (Any water marks from rain must be wiped off during first 24Hrs as a precaution)
- Never allow highly alkaline (ph12+) chemicals such as non-diluted all purpose cleaners to sit or dwell on the surface for extended periods. This may damage the coating.
- Do not use for other purposes.
- If it becomes sticky and tough to remove apply more dlux over the top and buff immediately then work in smaller sections after this or omit the 1 minute cure.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from heat.
- Do not ingest.
- Avoid contact from eyes.
- Wear gloves and face mask during removal